Frozen S’mores are a sweet treat with graham crackers surrounding layers of a cream cheese and marshmallow mixture with a layer of chocolate pudding. For another s’mores treat, be sure to check out my Frozen S’mores Cheesecake.
S’mores, formerly known as ‘some mores’ are a classic treat made around a campfire. Roasted marshmallows and chocolate are put between graham crackers for an ooey-gooey treat. For Frozen S’mores, there is no need to build a fire to get the same great flavors. These are perfect for those hot summer days!
Frozen S’mores Recipe
This recipe has a couple of extra ingredients to blend with the marshmallow part of the treat. But, you will still get that classic s’more flavor in every bite, and you will want to have ‘some more’!
Ingredients (full recipe below)
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow fluff
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Graham crackers
How to Make Frozen S’mores
The first thing to do with this recipe is to line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper. Make sure to get the paper up the sides of the pan as well. Next, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and cool whip in a medium bowl. Then, pour the marshmallow mixture into the prepared pan.
In a separate bowl, combine the instant pudding and milk. Use a hand mixer to mix the pudding and milk for about two minutes, or until thickened. Pour the pudding over the marshmallow mixture and place the pan in the freezer for about four hours, or until the layers are frozen enough to cut into squares.
We can’t forget about the graham crackers when it comes to s’mores, and this Frozen S’mores recipe is no exception. After the marshmallow mixture and chocolate pudding layers have frozen, remove the pan from the freezer and break the graham crackers in half so you have 24 graham cracker squares.
Top the frozen layers with 12 of the graham cracker squares. Next, place a cutting board, or another baking sheet that will cover the pan of s’mores, over the top of the baking pan. Carefully flip over the pan of s’mores, releasing them onto the cutting board. The graham crackers should now be on the bottom.
Use the remaining 12 squares of graham crackers to top off the dessert. Cut them into twelve squares and serve cold. Frozen S’mores are each like a s’more sandwich. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cool whip
- 2 cups (490g) milk
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant chocolate pudding
- 12 graham crackers, broken into 24 squares
- Prepare a 9×13-inch pan by lining it with parchment paper. (The paper should extend up the sides.)
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and cool whip. Pour the mixture into the prepared 9×13-inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the instant pudding and milk. Mix with a hand mixer (about 2 minutes or until thickened). Pour pudding over the marshmallow mixture and freeze for about 4 hours.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and top with 12 graham cracker squares.
- Place a cutting board on top of the pan, and carefully flip the pan over. The contents of the pan should now be on the cutting board.
- Place the remaining 12 graham cracker squares on the frozen marshmallow mixture. Cut into 12 squares and serve cold!
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
This TikTok Frozen Smore’s Recipe was inspired by a TikTok video from @nicole_thenomad.