This Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake is a showstopper. The cheesecake is a classic New York recipe (perfect for years!) covered with the most luxurious blueberry topping. One of the best parts is the graham cracker crust which has a secret ingredient… cinnamon! This recipe is a must-try!
I made this to bring to my hubby’s’ family’s Thanksgiving celebration this Sunday, and actually snapped these pictures when we were there. Please forgive the poor quality!
I love love, love Cheesecake. The thick buttery crust and decadently rich and smooth filling with blueberries spilling over the top is a sight to behold! Whenever I make this recipe, the consistency is smooth and creamy and there are no cracks to speak of. Plus it’s stinking delicious!
Servings: 12 servings
This filling is to be spread generously over the top of the cheesecake after it is cooled.
Truly, this is the most wonderful cheesecake.
I hope you will try it!
If You Love Cheesecake You Might Also Like:
Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups finely ground graham crackers
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (1 stick or 113g) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 packages (8-ounce packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups (300g) granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (184g) whole milk, room temperature
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup (230g) sour cream, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (31g) all-purpose flour
- In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes or so until the fruit begins to break down slightly. Leave to cool before spreading on cheesecake.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients with a fork until evenly moistened. Lightly coat the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the crumbs into the pan and, using the bottom of a measuring cup or the smooth bottom of a glass, press the crumbs down into the base and 1-inch up the sides. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, mix cream cheese with sugar on medium-high speed until smooth. (about 3 minutes)
- With the mixer on low, blend in milk and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Add in sour cream, vanilla, and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, turn the oven off, and let the cheesecake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.* See Notes for alternative method.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.