Better Than Sex Pie is a no-bake dessert full of rich, decadent flavors like chocolate, peanut butter, and more chocolate. I don’t know if it’s better than sex, but I know it’s a delicious dessert! Try my Piggy Pie Dessert for another decadent dessert!
Better Than Sex Pie
This recipe is layers and layers of flavor and texture. It starts with a thick Oreo cookie crust that is covered in a rich, thick fudge sauce. Then melted chocolate chips are added to cream cheese and heavy cream for a middle layer. Then, a luscious layer of caramel sauce is added. On top of that, there is whipped cream covered in more caramel, more fudge, and pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Better Than Sex Pie Recipe
There are two parts to this recipe–the crust and the layers of filling.
How to Make the Crust
If possible, make your own crust. The store-bought crusts are okay, but they just aren’t up to par with the homemade ones. Since this is a no-bake Oreo crust, butter and pressure are a couple of tips on how to get it right the first time.
Make sure that all of the Oreo crumbles are completely covered in butter. The butter helps them solidify and stick together. Obviously, you don’t want too much butter, that would result in a bad tasting and liquidy crust, but too little butter will result in a crumbly crust.
Another trick to getting this crust to hold together nicely is pressure. I typically will take the bottom of a drinking glass and use that to create a flat and level crust. Don’t be shy when you do it, but don’t use all of your might either. If you push too hard you will lift up the crust a bit. It’s ok if you do, just put it back in place and start again.
After you have the crust pressed into the parchment-lined springform pan, spread most of the hot fudge on top of the crust. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of the hot fudge for drizzling.
How to Make Better Than Sex Pie
To make the filling for the pie, begin by melting the chocolate morsels in the microwave, heating them up in 15-second intervals. Next, in the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the melted chocolate and heavy whipping cream and beat until fully combined.
Spoon the chocolate mixture over the hot fudge layer of the crust. Then, drizzle most of the caramel sauce over the chocolate layer, reserving a couple of tablespoons for drizzling. Spread the whipped topping over the caramel sauce layer, followed by drizzling the reserved hot fudge and caramel sauce over the whipped topping.
Finally, sprinkle the pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups over the pie, and place the pie in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
Better Than Sex Pie
- 6 ounces (1½ cups) Oreo cookie crumbs, about 20 cookies, filling removed and crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, divided
- 1½ cups semi-sweet morsels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping
- ½ cup Reese's peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- Mix Oreo crumbs and butter. Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a parchment-lined springform pan.
- Spread most of the hot fudge sauce over the Oreo crust, reserving 2 tablespoons of hot fudge for drizzling.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 15-second intervals, until melted, about 60-90 seconds.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and melted chocolate and beat until smooth and fully combined (3-5 minutes).
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into the pie crust, over the hot fudge layer.
- Drizzle caramel over the chocolate mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce for drizzling on top of the pie.
- Spread whipped topping over the caramel sauce. Drizzle extra hot fudge sauce and caramel sauce over the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with the pieces of peanut butter cups.
- Place pie in the freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.