This Bacon Corn Dip is ready in less than 10 minutes and tastes so creamy and flavorful! An easy no-bake dip recipe that is loaded with bacon and perfect for game days and parties. If you love Appetizers, don’t miss my Skillet Artichoke Dip and Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites!
Easy Corn Dip Recipe
This easy Corn Dip with Bacon is the ultimate crowd-pleasing party dip recipe and always a hit when I make it! Creamy, cheesy, and so flavorful this appetizer is perfect for your next get-together with friends or to bring to a potluck.
It takes only a few minutes to mix together and can be made a few hours in advance which is always a plus in my opinion. The ingredients are super simple and easily adaptable to what you have in your pantry. It’s amazing how such simple ingredients can yield such delicious flavor. A perfect flavor combination!
This simple corn and bacon dip recipe is the ultimate appetizer for your next party!
Tips and Tricks for Making Bacon Corn Dip
- You can use canned whole kernel corn, canned Mexican corn, frozen corn, or grilled corn from the cob for this recipe. If using frozen corn let the corn defrost and then discard the water before adding it to the other ingredients.
- Instead of Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese, you can also use a mixture of your favorite cheeses. I prefer using freshly grated cheese, but your favorite pre-grated cheese will work fine.
- Use freshly grated parmesan cheese to get the most flavor!
- Depending on how spicy you like your dip add one or two (or more) finely diced jalapenos.
- You could eat this dip right away, but letting it sit in the fridge for a few hours makes it taste even better.
- For the best flavor refrigerate the dip for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with bacon crumbles, scallions, and parsley and serve with your favorite crackers or tortilla chips.
- Canned diced green chiles (Drain before adding them to the dip)
- Finely diced fresh bell pepper
- Fresh Cilantro
- Your favorite Hot Sauce
Looking for more party recipes? Check out these:
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sweet Peach and Pecan Dip
- Cheesesteak Dip
- Southwest Cobb Salad Dip
- Eight Layer Dip
Bacon Corn Dip
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 jalapeños, finely diced (save some for garnish)
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 small red onions, finely diced (or 1 large)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large bowl combine corn, mayo, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, and jalapeños. Stir with a spatula until combined.
- Add crumbled bacon (reserve some for garnish) and red onions.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cover bowl and let sit in the fridge for 1-4 hours or overnight for a more intense flavor.
- Garnish with remaining bacon crumbles and jalapeno and serve with crackers.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.