No-Bake Strawberry Delight is a refreshing dessert made with a graham cracker crust topped with fresh strawberries and a creamy whipped topping. It is fresh, sweet, and simply delightful! Check out all of my other no-bake desserts, too!
No-Bake Strawberry Delight
There is just something so refreshing about desserts with fresh strawberries. (Have you tried my Strawberry Shortcake Trifle?) And, to make this one even better, it is a no-bake dessert so you don’t even have to turn on your oven! This dessert starts with the crust from my Woolworth Icebox Cheesecake Recipe (which you have to try)! Then, the crust is topped with sliced strawberries and a creamy topping made with cream cheese and whipped cream.
Strawberry Delight Ingredients
There are two parts to this recipe–the crust and the topping.
Crust: You can buy graham cracker crumbs to use for the crust (about 2 cups). Or, you could crush sheets of graham crackers. You will need about 15-16 full sheets of graham crackers for 2 cups of crumbs.
Cream Cheese: Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before using.
Jello Mix: You will need 1/4 cup of dry strawberry jello mix, which is not the entire box of the mix. This adds just a little more strawberry flavor to the topping.
Whipping Topping: The whipped topping will be mixed with the cream cheese as part of the topping; it will also be added on top for more sweet creaminess!
Can I Use a Different Sized Pan?
Yes, you can make this dessert in a different-sized pan. I used an 8×8-inch pan. But, you could get by with a 9×9-inch dish. In fact, for a really thick dessert, you could fit this recipe into a 7×7-inch pan. A 9×13-inch baking dish would be too large (the layers would be too thin).
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries?
Yes. I recommend slicing them while they are still a bit frozen. Then, let them thaw and drain them before adding them to the dessert.
How Long will No-Bake Strawberry Delight Last?
Well, once you taste the smooth and velvety strawberry top layer with the thick graham cracker crust, you will have a hard time stopping eating this treat. However, do store it in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days.
No-Bake Strawberry Delight
- 2 cups (14-16 sheets / 168 g) honey graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick / 113 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound whole strawberries, thinly sliced, reserving 1/4 cup to dice for garnish
- 2 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (125 g) confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 box (3 ounces) strawberry jello mix
- 3 cups whipped topping, divided
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, including up the sides of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, add graham crackers and sugar. Mix together.
- Add melted butter to the graham crackers and sugar. Mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated with no dry spots.
- Press the crumbs firmly into the bottom of the lined baking dish.
- Top the crust with sliced strawberries, reserving 5 slices to dice for the garnish. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the toppings.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese. Use a hand mixer on medium speed to beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon and beat again until creamy and no lumps remain (about 3 minutes).
- With a spatula, gently fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Remove the crust from the refrigerator. Add half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the strawberries.
- To the remaining cream cheese mixture, fold in ¼ cup of the strawberry jello mix.
- Add the remaining strawberry mixture to the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour, up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with the reserved diced strawberries.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.