This Oreo Brownie Dessert is two layers of intense flavor and texture. My favorite big brownie recipe and a lip-smacking Oreo topping that will probably make your toes curl! If you love brownies don’t miss my Homemade Brownie Mix and Best Brownie Recipe!
Oreo Brownie Dessert
Perfection in a pan. This sweet Oreo Brownie Dessert uses an entire package of Oreo’s! I used the family size, but if you get the regular size that is ok. You may just have fewer Oreo’s sprinkled on top, which isn’t a total nightmare as you have Oreo’s in the brownies as well as in the topping!
I made these brownies the same day I made French Silk Brownies and asked my five kids to do a taste test. The final consensus was 3-2. Three preferred the Oreo Brownies and two preferred the French Silk Brownies. But that was only because I made them choose! They all agreed that both desserts were amazing. 🙂
How to Make Fudgy Brownies
When I am making brownies in a 9×13 pan this is my go-to recipe. It is thick and rich and always comes out perfect, no matter what. Use a prepared (spray with non-stick spray or use GOOP) 9×13 pan. Assemble your ingredients:
- baking powder
Combine and bake in a 9×13 pan and then set aside to cool to room temperature. While the brownies are cooling, prepare the Oreo topping. You don’t want to add the topping to warm brownies or it will melt all over the place! (Which tastes amazing but looks ridiculous.)
How to Make Oreo Topping
This is also called Oreo Fluff and it’s pretty darn amazing. Not one single healthy ingredient can be seen and it tastes like a sugar explosion in your mouth. No complaints here!
Grab your ingredients:
- cream cheese – make sure it’s room temperature
- sweetened condensed milk – one 14-ounce can works perfect
- whipped topping – I used store-bought but you can certainly make it from scratch.
- Oreo’s – I like my Oreo topping to be somewhat bright, so I didn’t crush my Oreo’s too much
Combine the first 2 ingredients in a stand mixer or using a hand-held mixer. Whip them up until lighter and fully incorporated and then fold the whipped topping in by hand. Finally, toss in the crushed Oreo’s and stir. Now you get to assemble your brownies!
This is also called Oreo Fluff! (Full recipe and VIDEO)
How to Assemble this Oreo Brownie Dessert
Begin by preparing your brownies. Bake them in a 9×13 pan and then allow them to cool to room temperature.
Prepare the Oreo topping. It should pour easily onto the brownies. I like to smooth it out with a small offset spatula.
Sprinkle crumbled Oreo’s over top.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Seriously decadent Oreo Brownies. You will make this again and again!
- 1 1/2 cups (186g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (42g) dark cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks or 170g) butter, softened or room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 16 Oreo's, roughly broken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 16 Oreos, roughly broken
- 16 Oreo's, roughly broken
Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray or GOOP.
- In a large bowl add flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt. Whisk together ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- With the mixer off, add in the flour mixture. Turn mixer on low and mix until ingredients are well combined.
Pour brownies into a prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F. Brownies are done when an inserted toothpick is removed with crumbs but not wet batter.
- Place cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a stand mixer and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Remove bowl from mixer and hand fold in whipped topping.
- Add broken Oreo's to topping and stir until incorporated.
- When brownies are cooled to room temperature, spread Oreo Topping over top. Smooth with s small offset spatula. Sprinkle broken Oreo's over topping.
- Can be served immediately or chilled until ready to serve.
If you love amazing desserts don’t miss these: