This “Better Than Sex Pie” is full of rich, decadent flavors like chocolate, peanut butter, and more chocolate. I don’t know if it’s better than sex, but I know it’s a stinkin delicious dessert!
Better Than Sex Pie
This recipe is layers and layers of flavor and texture. It starts with a thick Oreo crust that is covered in a rich, thick fudge sauce. Then melted chocolate chips are added to cream cheese and heavy cream for a mousse-like middle layer. Now a luscious layer of caramel sauce is added. On top of that, there is whipped cream which is then covered in Butterfinger bits, Reese’s peanut butter cup pieces, more caramel, and then more fudge.
I mean. I feel like I should write words here… but they have escaped me. Just… YUM.
- 6 oz Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate morsels
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 2 cupd whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Butterfinger candy bar roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Reese's peanut butter cups roughly chopped
- Mix Oreo crumbs and butter. Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a parchment lined springform pan.
- Spread hot fudge sauce over the oreo crust. Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge for drizzling.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, about 60-90 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate chips, cream cheese, and whipping cream together in a stand mixer.
- Beat until thick and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into the pie crust, over the hot fudge layer.
- Drizzle caramel over the chocolate mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce for drizzling on top of the pie.
- Spread whipped topping over the caramel sauce. Drizzle extra hot fudge sauce and caramel sauce over the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with Butterfinger bits and peanut butter cups.
- Place pie in freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
Hope you love this amazingly delicious no-bake dessert!
Photography by Tornadough Ali.