No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits are a cheesecake dessert with a graham cracker crust and cherry pie topping, all served in a cup! If you love no-bake cheesecake desserts, be sure to check out my big list of delicious No-Bake Desserts!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
These parfaits are so simple to make, and the individual portions make them perfect for serving to a crowd. This dessert has all the wonderful flavors I love about a classic cheesecake, minus the need for baking in the oven! The buttery graham cracker crust pairs nicely with the smooth and creamy cheesecake filling. The cherry pie filling really is the “cherry on top” and makes this tasty treat even better!
Cheesecake Filling: I used the cheesecake filling recipe from my no-bake cheesecake for my parfaits.
Crust: You can buy graham cracker crumbs to use for the crust. Or, you could crush sheets of graham crackers. You will need about 11 full sheets of graham crackers for 2 cups of crumbs.
Cherry Pie Filling: I used cherry pie filling for a classic cherry cheesecake flavor. You can easily substitute this for a variety of your favorite cheesecake toppings, and I will give a few suggestions below!
What Size Parfait Cup Should I use?
This is ultimately up to you to decide! For this recipe, I used my one-cup parfait cups and it made 8 individual parfaits. The approximate amounts of filling per cup given in the recipe below reflect that. Whatever size parfait cup or short glass you have on hand should work just as well, just be sure that you are evenly dividing your crust, filling, and topping.
Cherry Pie Filling Substitutes
If you are not in the mood for cherry, you can easily change up your no-bake cheesecake parfait toppings.
- crushed oreo
- chocolate ganache
- fresh or canned fruit of choice
- apple pie filling
- whipped cream
Can I Make Parfaits in Advance?
If you are making them ahead of time, follow all of the recipe instructions up to refrigerating the parfait. Simply allow the cheesecake mixture to set up in the refrigerator overnight*, and top with the cherry pie filling before serving. These last 2-3 days in the refrigerator, uncovered.
*You can also top the parfaits with cherry filling immediately after adding the cheesecake filling, but it may bleed together a bit. It will not affect the flavor.
More No-Bake Cheesecake Desserts
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 cups (14-16 sheets, 168 g) honey graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick / 113 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup (150 g)granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups (357 g) heavy cream, room temperature
- 12 ounce can cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Pour melted butter into the graham cracker mixture and mix together with a fork until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Evenly divide the graham cracker mixture evenly between your parfait cups. (Approximately ¼ cup each.) Using your hand or a spoon, press the mixture firmly into the base of each cup.
- Chill the crusts while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixture fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Beat on medium speed until soft and smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Switch to the whisk attachment. Pour in heavy cream, and whisk on low speed to combine. Once combined, increase the speed to high, and continue to whisk for about 3 minutes, or until stiff peaks are formed.
- Top each graham cracker crust with a layer of the cheesecake filling. (Approximately ½ cup each).
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until cheesecake filling is set. (You can also top the parfaits with cherry topping now, however it may bleed slightly into the cheesecake filling.)
- After the cheesecake parfaits have chilled, top each with cherry pie filling. (Approximately ¼ cup each.)
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for making my recipe! You took pictures, right? Well go ahead and post them on Instagram! Be sure to mention me @iambaker and use the hashtag #YouAreBaker.
It was a very lovely delicious parfait suitable especially for afternoon high tea